10 August, 2007

A bounty on his goldenballs


So the rumour is that so far David Beckham has had exactly 12 touches of the ball in a L.A. Galaxy shirt, which by my maths works out at over 10 million squid a touch, not bad eh? Posh has already humiliated herself on national TV out there, (did anyone really think it would take her long?) claiming that “they just didn’t get her sense of humour.” Yes you read that right, Posh seems to be under the delusion that she has a sense of humour…and there was me thinking that David was the comic mastermind behind their children’s names! To be honest I could ramble on about this soap opera-esque farce for ages but what I wanted to bring up was a pretty amusing rumour I heard this week: apparently Lindsey Lohan has bet some of her friends (i.e. drug dealers) $25, 000 that by Christmas she can pull David! It’s a somewhat bizarre spin on the whole ‘Celebrity Love Island’ society we live in, but I for one am all for this kind of ridiculous action. In fact, I would like to personally bet her $50,000 that she can’t pull Iain Dowie before Christmas, if she wants a challenge. Cocaine addiction is an admirable bit of training admittedly, but if she really wants to take one for the team, I’d happily pay for the necessary rehab after an encounter with the Predator’s worse looking cousin.

No comments: