06 May, 2008

Ronnie in Pieces after Tranny Encounter

After Ronaldo's run-in with a bunch of Brazilian transexuals, he was very quiet on the matter, but has now opened up his heart to the papers and told all. Accidentally shacking up with a tranny is a fairly common thing to happen to a drunk tourist in Brazil, but you would expect one of the country's most famous exports to be a little more discerning, or at least have some people around him to point out the Adam's apples and miniskirt bulges. Anyway, it turns out that Ronnie's pretty ashamed of being caught and he had this to say:

"It's something very personal for me and normally I don't open my personal life to the Press. But it was an isolated act and a stupid one on my part. I am completely ashamed and I regret it.

"There were no sexual relations because the moment I discovered they were transvestites I ended the whole thing. I am completely heterosexual, there is no doubt about that.

But that's not all for Ronaldo, as it now appears that his teammates at the San Siro are mercilessly taking the piss out of him. Kaka's religious beliefs mean that he now refuses to acknowledge the big chap, while perennial joker Gennaro Gattuso keeps on leaving sausages in Ronnie's locker and changing his homepage to meatspin.com (really really don't go there).

No comments: